Saturday, January 9, 2010

My birthday party!

Last month was my birthday! I had my birthday party with my friends!! I turned 8. I had a slumber party with my friends!!! We got to decorate big cupcakes and frost them!! I didn`t get that many sprinkles because everyone took all the sprinkles!! We all watched iCarly. We played the wii and I opened my presents!!


I went out to Red Robin with my family, my aunt, uncle, my cousins and my friend Hollie and her family!! At Red Robin I saw my friend Bladen. After that we had an icecream cake!!! I`m not sure what kind it was.

I had a great birthday!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!!
I love you Isabella!!
Love, Lexi

Bethany & Isabella said...

Cute blog, Isabella! I love it! Good thing you took over. I wasnt doing very good at this blogging thing!
I love you!

Auntie Debie said...

Glad you had a nice birthday! You are growing up so fast!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Isabella,

I love your blog!!! You and your mom have so much fun together. I love you.

Love, Grammie

RachelV said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute blog! I'm glad you are going to be a blogger Isabella. It's going to be fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Isabella I had fun at your birthday party.I love having you as my best friend in the world.I cant wait to have you still be my friend when we grow up.Love,Hollie