Friday, July 10, 2009

Jane Lynch


OK, so I just love Jane Lynch! I just cant get enough of her. I am gonna go ahead and say...she is definitely my favorite lesbian of all time! LOL! It doesn't matter what she is acting in. I laugh my a** off every time I watch her!!! This is a picture of her from Party Down. Love her as Constance Carmell. Unfortunately she left the show....but for good reasons. To be on the show Glee! I cant wait for it to start. The pilot was super funny. I absolutely loved her in 40 Year Old Virgin. There are so many quotes of hers from movies that I would like to include but they are probably not the most appropriate for me to put in my blog! But I guess I can leave you with a quote from Role Models.
"I'm not here to service you, I'm here to service these young boys."
If you haven't seen Jane Lynch act...go rent one of her movies. If you don't find her funny...there is probably something wrong with you. I'm just saying.

3 comments:

RachelV said...

I love it! But wait, she's a lesbian? I had no idea! LOL

I was wondering if you were going to be able to find any funny quotes that weren't too dirty to post.

Bethany & Isabella said...

I know! Who would have ever thought she liked women!! LOL!

RachelV said...

hmmm, I never picked up that from her. Thought she liked to service boys!

LOL